Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 03-25-2012
IZZY STYLE ELITIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigvern77 View Post
That's what I'm sayin'! I just don't get it!
Hmmmmmm I'm assuming you're making a mock of me because that's what you're posts usually are to people lol no offense. I don't know the facts either I'm just stating what I've read to keep the balance of what other people have read. I don't like the fact everybody says zimmerman is at fault and martin did nothing wrong because THEY WEREN'T THERE! For all I know zimmerman called him a a racial slur and shot him for no reason. Or maybe martin was acting gangster and zimmerman felt threatened. Who knows!? The only facts I know are that martin is over 6 ft, not 140 but closer to 160 (his parents say), and that his picture that everyone sees on the net is of when he was like 12, not a current photo which shows how big he really is. And his picture does make him look like he is a thug IMO but maybe I'm wrong
Old 03-25-2012
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg-rider View Post
Hmmmmmm I'm assuming you're making a mock of me because that's what you're posts usually are to people lol no offense. I don't know the facts either I'm just stating what I've read to keep the balance of what other people have read. I don't like the fact everybody says zimmerman is at fault and martin did nothing wrong because THEY WEREN'T THERE! For all I know zimmerman called him a a racial slur and shot him for no reason. Or maybe martin was acting gangster and zimmerman felt threatened. Who knows!? The only facts I know are that martin is over 6 ft, not 140 but closer to 160 (his parents say), and that his picture that everyone sees on the net is of when he was like 12, not a current photo which shows how big he really is. And his picture does make him look like he is a thug IMO but maybe I'm wrong
No! I actually agree with you. I am only a smart a$$ to people I know! I'm not a complete jerk!
Old 03-25-2012
IZZY STYLE ELITIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigvern77 View Post
No! I actually agree with you. I am only a smart a$$ to people I know! I'm not a complete jerk!
Lol so is it okay for the black panthers to "put a hit" on zimmerman?? If so then can the kkk put a hit on the two black guys who burned a white kid with gasoline for no reason?? I DO NOT THINK EITHER IS OKAY. I'm just saying how would the black community feel if we did this
Old 03-25-2012

Florida

I just want to say to leg-Rider excellent post you handled that with the utmost class. I also happen to agree there are a lot of fact that we don't know and putting a younger picture of the young man will bring on sympythy from the general public.
Old 03-25-2012
Olympian

Quote:
Lol so is it okay for the black panthers to "put a hit" on zimmerman?? If so then can the kkk put a hit on the two black guys who burned a white kid with gasoline for no reason?? I DO NOT THINK EITHER IS OKAY. I'm just saying how would the black community feel if we did this
I don't think you want to say "kkk", then "we" in the same reference. Just trying to help you out.

I will agree that putting the young photo was misleading (when has the media ever done that), but the whole thing should have never happened. He shouldn't have pursued him, and this is a terrible tragedy.

"No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time...all you got is life time!"
-Henry Rollins
Old 03-25-2012
IZZY STYLE ELITIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I don't think you want to say "kkk", then "we" in the same reference. Just trying to help you out.

I will agree that putting the young photo was misleading (when has the media ever done that), but the whole thing should have never happened. He shouldn't have pursued him, and this is a terrible tragedy.
Yes, I should have worded that better lol but it does bring a point because not all but A LOT of black people are making gestures he is white when he is not and trying to make a mess out of this. I have no bias because I am white lol If zimmerman is guilty, put him where he belongs. But I believe there is more than what's being told...
Old 03-25-2012
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote:
By we do you mean the kkk? jk. Couldn't help myself. haha

Because of not knowing all the details I reserve judgement on both parties at this time but the initial relative lack of investigation by law enforcement of the incident is baffling. Especially given the fact that Zimmerman was told to back off but proceeded anyway.
Old 03-25-2012
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Leg rider, I starter my last post before I saw your cleanup. I figured you didn't mean it that way.
Old 03-25-2012
IZZY STYLE ELITIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBearSLIM View Post
Leg rider, I starter my last post before I saw your cleanup. I figured you didn't mean it that way.
It's all good lol I realized i sounded a bit racist lol I didn't intend it that way
Old 03-25-2012
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
The thing is that there IS a whole lot that people don't know...and the main point of my post is towards the fact that there was no investigation...but at the same time the racially agenda motivated people jumped into this without all the facts. I have to laugh at the pics the media posted...I found a few that were a whole lot more accurate...

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Sponsored Links