Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Archives > Southern Illinois Wrestling

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2008
Southern_Hospitality Southern_Hospitality is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,325
Post Dual Results - Post Here!

Lets try this for the rest of the year. Post only dual results!

Last edited by southernmanil; 12-17-2008 at 03:07 PM.
  #2  
Old 11-24-2011
Aaron M. Aaron M. is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southern Illinois/Carterville
Posts: 35
Carterville-Carmi/White County

Carterville 53-Carmi 24
  #3  
Old 11-26-2011
Aaron M. Aaron M. is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southern Illinois/Carterville
Posts: 35
Carterville

Carterville 38-Benton 33
Carterville 51 Harrisburg 24

I believe these were the final scores today but I may be off a little...I don't keep the books.
  #4  
Old 11-27-2011
RAMbunctious RAMbunctious is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron M. View Post
Carterville 38-Benton 33
Carterville 51 Harrisburg 24

I believe these were the final scores today but I may be off a little...I don't keep the books.

Looks like Carterville is off to a great start, maybe the best in years. Is Rod Sherrill still coaching the Lions?
  #5  
Old 11-27-2011
Aaron M. Aaron M. is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southern Illinois/Carterville
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMbunctious View Post
Looks like Carterville is off to a great start, maybe the best in years. Is Rod Sherrill still coaching the Lions?
Rod is the Head coach. I started helping them out three years ago (this is my third season with the Lions) and we have a few others that volunteer their time as well when their school schedule allows.
  #6  
Old 12-01-2011
Aaron M. Aaron M. is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southern Illinois/Carterville
Posts: 35
Carterville-Benton Conference dual

Carterville 42-Benton 36
  #7  
Old 12-06-2011
RAMbunctious RAMbunctious is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 566
Mt. Vernon 54, Anna Jonesboro 21
  #8  
Old 12-07-2011
redbird redbird is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 26
Herrin 39 - WF 38
  #9  
Old 12-08-2011
RAMbunctious RAMbunctious is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 566
Mt. Vernon 49, West Frankfort 25.

Some very entertaining bouts in this one. 1A #6 ranked Bailey Menees (WF) decisioned 2A Honorable Mention Quentin Favors, 4-2 at 113. 2A Honorable Mention, Frosh Chase Vosburgh decisioned #7 ranked 1A, Hayden Restivo, 7-3 at 138. 2A Honorable Mention, Alex Vosburgh pinned 1A #12 ranked Charlie Leach at 170.
  #10  
Old 12-09-2011
redbird redbird is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMbunctious View Post
Mt. Vernon 49, West Frankfort 25.

Some very entertaining bouts in this one. 1A #6 ranked Bailey Menees (WF) decisioned 2A Honorable Mention Quentin Favors, 4-2 at 113. 2A Honorable Mention, Frosh Chase Vosburgh decisioned #7 ranked 1A, Hayden Restivo, 7-3 at 138. 2A Honorable Mention, Alex Vosburgh pinned 1A #12 ranked Charlie Leach at 170.
Leach from WF didnt wrestle last night, that was Dakota Pratt from WF.
Sponsored Links
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.